Polish moose hunt*

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikko508

ROLEX SUPPORTER
Reaction score
*Two Polish hunters named Stosh and Thad, hired a pilot to fly them into the Canadian wilderness, where they managed to bag two big Bull Moose.*As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only the hunters, their gear and one Moose.*The hunters objected strongly saying, "Last year we shot two, and the pilot let us take them both...and he had exactly the same airplane as yours."*Reluctantly the pilot, not wanting to be outdone by another bush pilot, gave in and everything was loaded.*However, even under full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down, crashing in the wooded wilderness.*Somehow, surrounded by the moose, clothing and sleeping bags, Stosh and Thad survived the crash.*After climbing out of the wreckage, Thad asked Stosh, "Any idea where we are?"**Stosh replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

I heard this many years ago when my Dad was learning to fly.