please help revo with .26 picco need clutch help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshwa

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i have a revo 3.3 with a picco red dot jl maxx and a set of 8 1/2 inch jumbo swap tires i was wondering what is the best clutch for me to be using?

thank you

i have a revo 3.3 with a picco red dot jl maxx and a set of 8 1/2 inch jumbo swap tires i was wondering what is the best clutch for me to be using?

thank you

Is that right 8 1/2 inch tires i would say at least a three shoe clutch what i would do is contact one of the clutch manufactures tech people see what they suggest.:D Post some pics i wana see those tires.

Last edited:
I wanna see those tires too!

You could always upgrade to a 1/8th clutch, I'm trying to remember a few good places to get em. Racers-Edge , Tekno RC

Or you could upgrade to an Aluminum 3-shoe clutch as mentioned above by w bill. Integy makes a decent one, I am using it in my Revo with an OS .21 and it has held up good so far. I recommend you upgrading your clutchbell, Robinson Racing makes good quality products.

thank you i will try and get some pick up soon

that integy clutch set WILL NOT hold up to those tires. the clutch shoes will melt under that kind of load on them
you will need to upgrade to a 1/8 scale 3 shoe clutch
you will need to mod the chassis to move the trans forward ,so the CB and spur will line up correctly

Last edited:
I agree on the Integy clutch. I ran one with stock tires, only because thats what the shop had one day when i needed one. It did a good job with the stock tires but when i put some larger ones on it ate itself up real quick. Save your money and goto a 1/8 scale like mentioned above.

I guess I do not know what an 1/8 scale clutch is. Anybody?

Back