Platinum Revo now at HobbyTown USA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunderbearr

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
We got 'em in today at HobbyTown in Knoxville.

Man! This looks even better than the pics!

Rob

yeah my local hobby town had them when i went yesterday after i took my little kitty to the vet. it sure is a great looking revo. kinda pricey though.

but yeah Florida had them in too. to bad they were all sold before they even got there. from what the guy told me they will probably be hard to get since they are already back ordered till the end of next month

looks like traxxas hit a home run with the platinum edition revo!

I just read a review in one of the new mags. Traxxas has made some GREAT improvements suspension wise, and with the platinum revo upgrades it will handle much better than a regular revo 3.3. In fact, I like it so much that I'm going to be buying the option parts as I can find them even though I don't have a revo yet.

We got em at HobbyWorks Rockville also. We unboxed one to drool over. It looks really nice but at this point. My revo is pretty much past the platinum level. I do want the header and the new air filter though.

I am chomping at the bit to redo my Revo, I can't wait until the parts come available!

Ya know what, they didn't rape and pilage me either.$630.00 from the LHS was fair I think.They only were able to get in two out 10- 15 they requested.Demand greatly out weighed supply and yet no gouging.

But the starter box was $135.00 ouch!

If you plan to race monster truck its probably the best deal going and I think the best truck too. I am sure you could put it right on the track out of the box,its that good.I won't have time to break it in until Saturday probably.

I am going to swap the dual water proof steering and water proof throtle servo over to my basher Revo and install my JR 9100T,9100S in the platnium.

Any one looking for a pre owned REVO 3.3 ? Dahm Traxxas!

I saw them on the shelf, and I had enough self restraint NOT to ask thunderbearr to take one down so I could look at it.
It's in a pretty ominous looking box.....ooooooooohhh.

I want 2 of those fule tanks and one chassie lol. I wounder when the hop ups will be out?

The suspension upgrades and say bar setup is relly amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

WOW! I just dropped the receiver in and charged the pack .These new servos are nice.I don't feel much difference from the JR 9100's.

I hope to fire it up the next day or two.

Back