Sold / Found Pitbox cleanout

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrogg

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Pitbox cleanout, added JP-3 and Axial .28

Ofna Picco/9.5 series buggy bodies. 25 shipped for both. The blue one is cracked and repaired with heat resistant tape. Holds very well.
100_0987.gif

100_0985.gif

My picture taking ability sucks, it does not do the body I painted justice. The body is in better shape than the pics show. Too much light when I took the pics I think.
100_0988.gif

Next up is the Ofna shocks for buggy or truggy. Red medium springs with fresh 35 wt. oil in them. I just cleaned them thoroughly. Good condition with standoff hardware, 30 bucks shipped. Same pic has the Ofna arms and rear arm ends. 15 shipped for both of those. They fit the all the PBS equipped buggies.
100_0989.gif

Next are the stock Picco buggy tires/wheels. Not much use. One wheel is stained orange from a quick trackside glue job. It is the one on the left, but the lighting covered up the glue/clay mix. Tread is still really good. Good bashing tires/ loamy track tires.15 shipped
100_0991.gif

Last edited:
Pics up, no reasonable offers refused.

Pull Start

Hey,
Would that pullstart fit on ym savage x 4.6 rtr engine? If it fits and your willing to part with it let me know.
Thanks

tires

Ill take the crimefighters. let me know your pp info.

You guys have pm's coming.

Hey,
Would that pullstart fit on ym savage x 4.6 rtr engine? If it fits and your willing to part with it let me know.
Thanks
No it will not sorry.

Ill take the crimefighters. let me know your pp info.
Sold! Thanks again

deleted due to items sold.

Last edited:
Axial and JP-3 are sold on another forum.

Last edited:
STS parts are gone. For the moment I am keeping my pipe!

Bump. I still have a lot of Ofna Picco buggy stuff that could use a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back