pictures ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buggybuster

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Wanted to update my pics but can't them to upload always get the error bulletin. Any reason why?

Every time i try to load a pic from tapatalk lately it keeps telling me invalid image file for some reason.

That has a message that says "Exceeds file size limits" or something to that effect. I'm thinking it's a file type that needs to be converted to .jpg or .bmp.
Any tapatalkers here who post their phone pics that can pitch in?

Mine just read filed download failed never gives a reason, file is jpg bout to check if they exceed size limits, I'm using the note 2 now but problem started before I got rid of my iphone 4s

You probably have to resize your pic to a lower resolution.

Think it does have something to do wit resolution and size, trying to change some pics I had already taken, if not I'll pop some tm and give her another try. Thanks for info guys.

Have you uploaded pictures before using tapatalk? Reason I ask is because you can only upload 30 images (size doesn't matter) with the paid app before it will tell you the image size is too large. After that I have read you can buy more picture uploads for 1.99 but after I exceeded 30 I just upload the pictures on my computer. They have gotten enough of my money. Bad enough that after I bought tapatalk 1 they came out with tapatalk 2 and you can't update 1 you have to pay for the app again in order to get 2. The customer device guys hardly speak English so good luck with that... Lol

---------- Post added at 9:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:12 AM ----------

tapacrap.

Agreed sir...

Last edited:
I've uploaded plenty from tapatalk before with no size issues. Funny thing is i can load them in a pm but not to a thread anymore using tapatalk. I have seen the message offering more file storage for a few bucks but it looks like it would affect the pics on pm as well. Oh well not that worried about it anyways. If i really want to pist pics i will do it from my laptop instead.

Could you pist pics of a piss of crab?

PissOCrab_zpsb2338d11.gif

Have you uploaded pictures before using tapatalk? Reason I ask is because you can only upload 30 images (size doesn't matter) with the paid app before it will tell you the image size is too large. After that I have read you can buy more picture uploads for 1.99 but after I exceeded 30 I just upload the pictures on my computer. They have gotten enough of my money. Bad enough that after I bought tapatalk 1 they came out with tapatalk 2 and you can't update 1 you have to pay for the app again in order to get 2. The customer device guys hardly speak English so good luck with that... Lol

---------- Post added at 9:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:12 AM ----------

Agreed sir...

Dont think thats accurate, i have loaded literally hundreds of pics through tapatalk and never had a problem,had it for well over a year with no problems with a picture limit.

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/only-50-pictures.11495/

It's accurate but I guess it only happens to certain phones or editions. If you read the post on the above link from the tapatalk support site, you can see that it's DOES happen but no one can really figure out why. And as I state before the customer service sucks and always blames it on the forum you are using and not the tapatalk app itself. You can also read that some people paid more for unlimited uploads.

Well, it DIDNT happen to me, so i guess i lucked out. No need to Blow all CAPS at me.........

Hahaha! Ok Rolex you got me. I can't pist of crab any pic. Just now realizing i pist the spelling on that last post.