Pics of the Savage with new body, wheels and tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Thought id throw some pics up, not as impressed with the body as i thought i would be. It doesn't fit very well and there isnt any way to adjust it unless HPI makes extended body mounts...

I forgot, it also now has the three speed

Last edited:
To bad they dont make a dually setup that would be sick with that lid, looks fine to me though

To bad they dont make a dually setup that would be sick with that lid, looks fine to me though

Thanks! the issue is where its mounted i can't put front pins in because they are up against the windshield... If i move it forward the body posts are nowhere near long enough..

If they were taller would they break eaiser

They flex more. They make the taller mounts to fit different lids, such as the back of a Humm Vee lid or any SUV bodies.

I have the same body on my xl I just turned the front mount around backwards so the holes are closer to the center of the hood works fine like that.

I have the same body on my xl I just turned the front mount around backwards so the holes are closer to the center of the hood works fine like that.

I did too but the xl is longer to start with :)

Back