Pics of new beadlocks and tires on the Maxx!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some of the same tires and rims on the shelf. I found the extra weight was a bit rough on the rest of the truck. I broke a bit more often too. But it was fun and they do look good.

All this being said, and finally running the truck, I regret to inform you all that this set of wheels and tires are going up for sale. They're just to heavy to allow the motor to wind all the way out to top rpm's in 2nd gear.

So for any of you with a big block conversion and extended chassis, I'll be putting these up fro sale for about 2 days on a few forums and then to ebay.

I've already ordered a set of Axial Wicked Retro's in flat black (with a little bit of a plan for them ;) ). I think it'll fit with the them of the truck perfectly and allow me to keep the weight down. I do love the tread design on the Mashers though. I'll probably order a set of those for the new Axials.

I've also been kicking around the idea of painting custom bodys. Being a graphic designer, I think I can bring a fresh approach to rc body painting. I like simple and classic, but with a clean twist to it. If I can get my hands on a decent brush, I may just go for it.

Last edited:
Back