Pics of my new RS4 3 SS Saleen SR7 body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

United_RC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here are some pics of my FIRST Nitro 1/10 scale body. Any comments would be great!!!

100_0657.jpg

sr7body.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0655.jpg

100_0658.jpg

Thank you for all the help with answering my question early when i was building and tuning!!!!

Next is the cut out the cooling head window, and one in the front windshield.

looks tight man, are you moving on from micros?

nah......never...Micros are great!!!

This is just a personal project i play with!!! Weekend bashing!!

The world will come to a stop, when the first scratch is put on the body!!!

:whhooo: :flaming:

Dude united that's tight lookin. Nice job, I full on wish I could paint like that. Later

Thank you NF.

When you keep it simple like this..painting is not that bad when you have to use Rattlecan paint!!!

:)

Very nice job.

That is definately one of the cleanest jobs I've seen in awhile... Especially condidering it was done with rattlecans.... Great job dude... I personally really like the Black, Blue & Silver color scheme myself....

Thank you everyone....

simple is good!!!!

Dont get me wrong...if i could paint with an airbrush...i would probably turn out a Picaso! :) I then would probably never run it....but when i keep it simple....it does not take that long....so when it gets bashed....it really does not bother me!

BRO....that paint job kicks A$$ !!!! very nice!!

What should be my first upgrade on this car?

I am thinking about the following (in no particular order)

1. Fail Safe
2. RD Logics Turbo Pipe
3. New chassis?

I have installed a new upgraded air filter...

u have a sweet looking shell there mate!

Originally posted by United_RC
What should be my first upgrade on this car?

I am thinking about the following (in no particular order)

1. Fail Safe
2. RD Logics Turbo Pipe
3. New chassis?

I have installed a new upgraded air filter...

United my personal beefs with mine weren't actualy too much really until the ass end of the car started flipping around when you try to turn and yes yours will do this sooner or later. You will want to work some suspension issues. Those are good upgrades but I usually choose functionality over good looks. However bling is always nice. I've got carbon fiber all over mine and aluminum everything. You may want a set of progressive race springs for the car and pick up some 30-40wt shock oil for the car. That should solve any problems that you might have with suspension. After that they sky is the limit. I have pics of it in my gallery. Late

i agree....performance is always first. The springs sound good, with heavier shock oil. I think the rear would need to be set stiffer than the front...am i correct on this?

Back