Picco max .26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSampson

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Finally I got it started today I am running a traxxas pipe it is quiet. But any way it does not go fast or accelerate fast. Before I was using a very loud pipe it was an integy pipe or something like that.
It was very high flow. Is it to rich now. It is very very sluggish or is not running fast because it has not been used in a month

Quiet = restriction. and yes its likely running richer now.

I just drilled my stinger out on the traxxas resonator to 5/16 inch so my picco could breath a little better. It helped relieve some of the back pressure to the carb as well. Before i did so the pressure was too much and causing the carb to leak excess fuel from around he barrel or slide and boot. These piccos run better with a big block pipe or a THS pipe from what I've heard. Even ofna support said the same thing.

These piccos run better with a big block pipe or a THS pipe from what I've heard. Even ofna support said the same thing.

Here is one of our members threads on it. I still make and sell the adapter kits too :D Not one person has said anything bad about going with the BB pipe.

Racer is that you that has them listed on ebay as well? Soon as i get the money for another bb pipe I'm gonna need one of your adapters for mine as well.

Racer is that you that has them listed on ebay as well? Soon as i get the money for another bb pipe I'm gonna need one of your adapters for mine as well.

Yes it is. Buy from here though,it's cheaper :) If you go green(supporting member) here it's even cheaper still !

Ok i will thanks. As far as going green i plan on it as soon as i have an income to spare the dues. I'm still waiting to hear my disability judgement from my hearing last month. Really limited right now.

Back