picco clutch question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys, so on my revo the clutch bell sticks out to far past the spur with the picco on it. What should I do or what have u guys done to fix this issue. I cut a slight bit off the front of the teeth but seems to be taking a toll on my spur gear. Any ideas would b great. Thanks all.

Move your transmission forward. You have to make slots where it mounts to the chassis.

What Picco engine are you running? My nephew is running a true BB in his revo 3.3 and he did not have to move his trans at all.

Last edited:
I am running the .26 max. But maybe it has something to do with the motor mount someone made for me (sorry I can't remember the name). Its only like an 1/8th of an inch to far. I was just worried if I slotted the chassis a Lil and slid the trans forward it would slide back with a good impact.

It is prob the engine mount if it is home made. I think the Picco .21 maxx uses the same engine mount as the .26 for the Revo. I am running the old Ofna picco .21 maxx engine in mine with no problems of the bell rubbing. You shouldn't have to slot the chassis and slide the trans forward like I said my nephew is running a BB big red .28 in his 3.3 revo and he didn't need to slide the trans forward on it.

Well I had to get another mount because u have no good gearing options due to the lack of clearance.now lookin at it there's more to moving it forward then just slotting the holes. There's no clearance to the throttlle servo box and u would have to cut some of the chassis also.

Back