Picco 26 parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotstock

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey Guys I have been waiting for a long time for spare parts for my Picco 26 , I need a new piston and sleeve. I know about the discontinue issue of the motor but I was wondering if you have heard that Ofna will make any parts to supply existing equipment or if you can substitute other parts like using and .18 rod or a .26 piston and sleeve, has anyone tried parts changes to see if they would work or miked/measured the equipment parts to see if they were interchangeable. Thanks for any infromation back on this issue.

The ofna .27 fits the .26 crankcase and can be used. The part # is 51343. Contact ofna or just search eBay and you'll find them on there. Hope this helps

Thanks Mike for the feed back - will do. I think I will just sideline my .26 and go with the new .28 using the same motor mount. I will keep and eye out for .27 see what the cost diference is.

Thanks Mike for the feed back - will do. I think I will just sideline my .26 and go with the new .28 using the same motor mount. I will keep and eye out for .27 see what the cost diference is.

No problem bud. I ordered the .26 last month not knowing that they discontinued it. But found out they are substituting the .27 sleeve piston and rod as a replacement option. Then I bought the .28. So now I have three motors lol. My wife wasn't to pleased. And I just ordered a new traxxas complete new tranny, rrp idler and first gear (steel) and a aluminum tranny case to put all the new parts fr the plastic new traxxas tranny. Wife isn't to pressed with the money I've spent but sure a lot of men on here go through that lol.

Back