Picco .26 Max vs Sirio .27TX

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChucksCity

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Its about time that I finish up my Maxx project and start a new one (probably a rc18t) but i have a dilima what big block should i put in I only want one of these two options but I can't find any comparisons, or specs somebody help

I don't know much about the Sirio. I'm about 3/4 a gallon into my .26 Maxx Red Dot and absolutely love it! Super easy to tune. Fires up quickly and a ridiculous amount of power! It can be had for about $50 less than Sirio. That $50 could go to some 30% or a new pipe.

Well actually both of them are a "mid-block" I am sure the Sirio has a bit more power.....but as has been said a dozen times..the Picco has a ton of power. As much power as I really need actually in a T-Maxx. And the some. Well ok I would still like a true big block in there but really not out of "need". I am just not that bight and not happy unless I am breaking something....lol. If you have a big block chassis conversion then why not put the full capacity in there? If it is not converted go with the Picco .26 and an Ofna 053 pipe. They are a great combo.

Back