picco .26 max one way bearing??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knall

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am using an EZ start system. I tried a known good one way bearing FROM A TRAXXAS, and a known good EZ start system.

It is slipping / not turning the engine reliably.

Is there a diferant one way bearing for the picco? The starter shaft doesn't look worn......

If its the same bearing I guess I need a shaft.... is it the same shaft???

Where can I get the right bearing, or the right shaft.

Thanks guys!!

The EZStart should bolt right up with no mods needed. The OWB should be placed with the lettering in towards the engine if memory serves.

Sounds like the bearing is in wrong.If it's deffinitly good.

nope, the TRAXXAS bearing is in properly, makes me wonder if the picco one is diferant?

If you reverse rotation and it grabs then you know you got to flip it.:whhooo:

For the last time. its in correctly. it turns the engine. it just slips sometimes (often) I think the engine just has a whole lot more compression than the bearing can handle.

Is the traxxas bearing compatable with the picco shaft. I want to know if there is a special bearing for the picco.

If the bearing IS compatible, then my starter shaft must be worn.

So are the starter shafts the same on the picco and traxxas ?

I checked on the ez start and is said not designed to be used with any engines but theres so there must be a reason.Probally don't have the nuts to work with a good engine.

well its turning..... it just aint taking the engien with it reliably.

If I slap a pull start on it, I assume its gonna do the same thing ( cause I am using the same bearing )

Is there a picco specific 1 way bearing????

I would just see if picco has a complete pull start w/everything just be done with it. Check there web site.:d

Back