Patriotic Jeep

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossb

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
jeep_d1.jpg

jeep_d2.jpg

jeep_d3.jpg

jeep_d4.jpg

jeep_d5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that metallic really pops at the right angle. Patriotism seems to be the going trend right now. I'm working on a patriotic shell myself. That looks good man!

I like the metallic paint, its something different. I never in a million years thought I would like a stars and stripes paint scheme, but with everything that the guys in our military are dealing with, I'm thinking of having two stars and stripes bodies done, and donate one to a soldier whos just coming back from over seas, and put a comp crawler under it to show him how much I apppreciate what he does over there, and put the other one on one of my comp rigs.

That does look pretty sweet....I like the Air Force emblems on the hood. Happens I am big partial to the 'ol AF. Oh yeah I AM overseas so um....yeah I would be glad to show off your work over here....lol. Seriously though nice job, I really like the green!

Thanks for the comments. I updated the pics in my first post.

i like the flame one with the guys head on the hood. That looks siiick!

Thanks again. The Grave Robber is Spaz Stix laquer and chrome main colors with Createx water based graphics while the Jeep is all Parma and Createx water based.