Patches gets a new LID and Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well the old beater maxx's 2.5 was getting pretty worn out. So I dropped in the extra Picco .21 maxx engine in it. Also switched out to a Mega tech signature pipe. I was surprised how well this pipe works with this engine. Heres some pics with the new lid. Egay for $26.00 thought that was a good deal. :D

View attachment 12854

View attachment 12855

View attachment 12856

Last edited:
Is that the illusion lid hulk? Looks good man

transmited from a mobile communications device

that paint job should be illegal LOL what was you drinking? LOL ok just stop it MOE.

Is that the illusion lid hulk? Looks good man

transmited from a mobile communications device

I'm not sure, if it's the Illusion lid or not, I come across it on ebay for $ 26.00 thought it looked pretty good so I bought it. I can tell yah the lexan is fairly thick. And no I am not a fan of red bull energy drinks either. LOL:hehe:

I'm not a fan of red bull either but hey it gives me wings so I drink it on the reg.

Hell yeah I like that alot, Monster, Rockstar can all go to hell! Redbull is sexy no matter how "over used" it is...

that is a sweet lid even if it is redbull. i think i might try to find a clear one like it and do it up

Well thanks guys. I really don't drink any energy drinks anyhow, just liked the paint work and it was cheap.

I bought a lid for my nitro sport from the same guy for 25.00 also.He does nice work can't see how he makes a profit.The one I bought was a proline

Back