Panamá Bound

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey there guys. I'll be Panamá bound come Monday morning. I'll probably hit a cyber-cafe while I'm there but maybe not. I'll be back late August and have a last week on leave before I have to return to work on the 1st of September, gotta love 30 days a year for vacation. I'll be around until I leave for the airport monday morning, including a bash session with Sky tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to post pics before I leave. If not well you'll see the pics when you see them. Also, I bought another 2 memory cards for my new digital camera so I have the potential to shoot 3000 or so pics in that time.

Enjoy ur vacation! Looking forward to those pics.

Ill know on Thur. if I will be down in the same neck of the world as you at the same time. If so, Ill send you a PM and try to meet up. Be safe!

I'm outta here in a few minutes. I have to give my place a once over to make sure I don't come back to any science projects. Catch you guys later.

ahhh the silence...................................:shhh:

don't worry, he'll make up for it later, and we will all suffer. :whistle:

fiddlesticks.......like a 300 post binger night.:arrr:

cool beans

LMAO...brings to mind the saying...be careful what you wish for. In this case this silence is only the calm before the bazillion post storm that we will see when he returns.

Great way to come into a thread Bmoc and do exactly the opposite of your comment. When you really stop your spamming people will point it out and you won't have to. Pirata doesn't spam so much, but he answers EVERY thread!:shy:

Alive and well. The driving is just as psychotic as I remembered it to be. I thought I remembered my way around but I must have slept through my memory of the streets because I have gotten temporarily dirorientated several times. I was not lost because I know unfailingly that I was still in Panamá, not enought time had elapsed to be in another country. I´ll write more later, I wish I had brought my RC, there are some killer mud pits here that I seemingly forgot about. Catch you on the flip side. Ciao!

Glad u made it. If u can, take some pics of the beautiful women over there. :drool:

Glad to see you are alive. Stay safe and be prepared to bash upon return to homeport.

Don't forget the straw hat. You'll probably need it. Don't forget to leave territory markers, either. You can use 'em to find your way back.

I already marked my turf here. I forgot my palm leaf hat(it´s not a straw hat) but I can buy another here for a couple of bucks. Upon my return there should be a bash session in order but we´ll have to see how much this trip has wiped out my finances. Weather here is beautiful. Spent a day at the pool today after humping through the jungle yesterday looking for burried treasure. I remember a few years ago when I went humping in the jungle it was a little easier than now. Maybe I´m getting old or maybe I´m not climatized yet. Still I´ll post pics of my finds when I return, and they were well worth any agony I had to endure to get them. The jungle is a bit muddier than I remembered it to be during the rainy season.

Anyway. I´ll write more another day. Catch you guys later.

PS: I hope the big bash is going well up there and you guys have some decent bash weather.

Heh...heh eh heh...you said hump.

Weather in the Hampton Roads area has sucked. No good weather for me to play (when I want it). Early September is the best time for me. Lets plan on bashing then.

Bring on the pictures. As long as the treasure found in the woods was not that which you were humping.