Painfull max picture club (Christian)!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Pirata well cool pic mate,that's what I was after with mrs I.D.K's aswell.
You wouldn't belive the noise a max can make hitting a wooden ramp! It scared the living daylights outa me.LOL

Did you pre focus in some way or rely on the the auto focus speed of the camera?

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Nope...that one was a four point landing with a nice roll out...
Now don't lie, all of the landings were not a perfect 4 point landing. I seem to remember plenty of cartwheels, sumersaults, etc...

I didn't say all landings were 4 pointers...just that one...:D

BTW check your memory; there were more good landings than acrobatic landings.

I remember tons of acrobatic landing more than good landings, probably because the acrobatic landings are more exciting.

I just think you have amnesia or selective memory. Did that BMW hit you too or has the kidney stone worked its way up to your brain?

Originally posted by El Pirata
I remember tons of acrobatic landing more than good landings, probably because the acrobatic landings are more exciting.
I think I had already stated selective reading. Put your coke bottles back on so you can read! :D

Abuse? That's not abuse. What happened to you in the CHAOS threads...that was abuse. Tread lightly, Matts. You aren't among friends...

nice air shot el and sky. Can i use it in my next vid???

If you want to use, it go ahead. I have plenty more where that came from...

Back