Outboard

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen them at Towerhobbies...in the catalog.

Get out your fishing pole or get a little raft.
A boat was mr first R/C ever.
One day I had to swim about 100 yards to get it.
It not like a car, If tou crash get out the scuba gear.

A pain in the rump but yes it is fun.:)

The first RC I ever owned was a boat also. My first was one of the ones with a baby-bee engine and you tied a string to it and then started it and it just did a circle around a pole until it ran out of fuel. Later I bought an electric rc boat with dual motors and dual batteries. Lastly I bought a racing rc outboard tunnel boat from a buddy that used to race it. It ran of 65% nitro and did about 75 - 80 down the straights. I sold it right before I moved to Panama in 1993 and until I bought my T-Maxx I was without any rc.

no problem man !found it when i was looking at there .15 engines for my buggy

outboards

K & B STILL MAKES OUTBOARD MOTORS. THEY HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT SIZES. I RUN A 7.5 CC OUTBOARD ON MY DUMAS HOTSHOT. IT RUNS LIKE A SCALDED APE ON THE WATER. THEY ALSO CARRY INBOARDS TOO AND YOU CAN FIND SOME GOOD BARGAINS ON EBAY UNDER HOBBIES.SOME ARE WATERCOOLED AND OTHERS ARE AIRCOOLED.I NOTICE THE MOST COMMONLY USED ARE THE 3.5 CC THE 7.5 CC AND THE BIG 11CC. THESE RUN ON NITROMETHANE AND ARE VERY DEPENDABLE- NITROFISH