Other hobbies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. I always pick the expensive hobbies

I didn't know there were any other hobbies available.
There aren't many on tropical islands other than Nitro RC and making coconut and banana leaf outfits.

I'm into PC building and Nitro RC, they're probably my main interests. I would really like an analogue synthesizer of sorts like a Korg MS-20, but don't have the money, and it'd only be to mess around on.

I have a pair of electronic keyboards that I spend a fair amount of time with.
I'm not a big fan of getting near Badgers, but I do enjoy poking dead things with a stick.

I have a pair of electronic keyboards that I spend a fair amount of time with.
I'm not a big fan of getting near Badgers, but I do enjoy poking dead things with a stick.
What are those keyboard, out of interest?

Top is a Casio, bottom is Yamaha. Mixing board is a Roland.

DSCN2759.jpg

Guns. Building them, collecting them and shooting them. Sometimes for food. Sometimes for fun. Also motorcycles and 1:1 rock crawling.

Anything and everything dirt bike, riding them, watching Sx/mx, (supercross starting tonight!), Fantasy SX, gaming-COD and MX Sim, listening to music and also aquariums. Id like to say guns but I've not purchased one in a long time and havent been shooting really in a long time either.

I like to shoot IDPA pistol matches, and skeet and sporting clays. I also enjoy reloading for everything I shoot. I also love O scale model trains.

I personally tinker with 1/12 scale and 1/14 scale rc trucks and equipment and a 1/5 scale rc buggy.

Guns, knives, I've been into those two for as long as I can remember thanks to my Grandfather. I also got back into cycling in 2014, and I'm pretty heavy into that at this point, four mountain bikes, a dirt jump bike, and a road bike in the garage now. I also ride motorcycles, three of those in the garage, two are mine. Video games, just a new Xbox one recently. And to top it all off, I'm also a fairly terrible guitar player.

Back