Online parts stores

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octavarium

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone know some good websites where I can order parts for my T-maxx? There isn't much for hobby stores where I live. I need shipping to Canada.

ebay.com best prices your ever gonna find on new parts.

yep ..its ebay for me to ...i found i can get it for cheaper there ..just have to buy from the right sellers..and if you order from the US or anywhere outside Canada , make sure it ships by normal mail ..no fedx or ups or anything like that ..you dont pay custom fees like that

Last edited:
I use a seller on Ebay called Frank. He is a really good guy and knows his rc equipment and parts. He is always cheaper than the other Ebay sellers and only sells genuine stuff so its all quality and most of the time comes overnight delivery. Just send him a message on Ebay and say that Paul from Northern Ireland passed his details on and he will keep you right. His username is SANDERSON0107

hey I'm from ontario and i have ordered from a fair bit of websites and i have it basically down to an art on who is good and who sucks.
first off, great hobbies, theres one here in ottawa, and i would not reccomend their site. the navigation is horrible. we've ordered some stuff and the shipping was bogus, not reciever all items in the order, had poor email communication, etc. plus they get all their stock from horizon (I've been in the store and seen them look stuff up on horizon to see whether they can order it in, and had a manager at the ottawa location tell me horizon is their supplier). Tower is alright, slower shipping but a large variety for the maxx. all around best though is probably amain hobbies. they ship quick,and if your international order goes over their free shipping in the USA window, they discount it for the difference on international shipping. the other day a placed a 230 dollar order, only paid 20 bucks for priority mail international. i should have it (keeping in mind I'm rural canada near ottawa) within around 5 business days.
http://www.amainhobbies.com

I would agree with AMAINHOBBIES I also live close to Ottawa and AMAIN is the best place I have ordered from good prices good shipping and if it gets lost in the mail they will refund your $$ They are good and prices are way better then others

Ebay that's where I get most of my stuff from. My closest hobby shop is like an hour away so I pretty much just go there for fuel. Everything else I get from Ebay.

ebay for me too, if i can't find it there i like tower hobbies, they have everything that you would need