old revo 3.3 plug style filter or new revo 3.3 1/8 style filter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TypeONegative

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
which to run i wamt more power and running in very dusty conditions, was running the old style pretty good wheelies and power running 15/38 std trans gears, but its gettting clogged in minututes!!! i find they are easier to clean i have the new style on my big red.28 bid block revo works perfect but i use it onroad, never yet tried one on a 3.3 or in dirt, will it have more power run cooler ect? is it hard to clean because of dirt ending up inside the filter? and angain more performance?

Motor saver is a vender here. They make a real nice 2 stage filter. I Def recommend you check them out!

I have a 3-stage Motor Saver air filter and it is simply great. The only thing is with the stock 3.3 and the Losi 3.4 carb the rubber intake pipe that is provided with the filter rubs against the spur gear. I ended up wire-tieing the filter to the stock intake pipe which doesn't rub.

I still have to install the .21tm I just recently got and it looks like from the angle of the carb that the provided motor saver intake pipe will fit.

I'm not sure if you would run into that or not with your .28 on there, but I would guess probably not.

Last edited:
Back