Old E maxx single motor conv. ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matco912

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok guys I just acquired one of the first E maxxes it is completly stock. it has the dual 540 motors, and I was wondering if anyone makes a single motor plate for a brushless setup??? any info would be greatly apperciated

Better upgrade EVERYTHING. You'll blow it to pieces with a b.l. setup. Better to leave it stock and throw some good batteries in it(4000+). It'll move. Replacing the motors(if original) will help, too.

Ok guys I just acquired one of the first E maxxes it is completly stock. it has the dual 540 motors, and I was wondering if anyone makes a single motor plate for a brushless setup??? any info would be greatly apperciated
They do have a kit and it IS worth swapping to brushless if you want full power and speed from the emaxx.
The dual motor setup is horrible stock and way too slow and weak. If you keep it dual get 2 bigger better motors.

its made for 2 motors. dont need to switch to a 1 motor mount plate you will not blow stuff up... as long as you kept kv down the motor mount you have will be fine..

I saw a youtbe video where a guy just installed a single 1/10 scale motor on 2S without changing anything else. Well, except the ESC of course.

Back