ok i am wondering whats the best mt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC4LYFE

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
for a final desition what is the most bad ass mt out there!!!

wich one diserves :winnar:

25 Savage or Savage ss when you are building it instead of using some of the stock parts you can build hop-ups right in with it. The ss is a kit.

:preachin: This is a very very abused question. About almost everyone has answered one of this same question threads. Considering that there are new MT's that has come out recently u may want to do a poll instead.

I have no complaints with the savage SS.

For brute power, get the Thunder Tiger EK4. I have two of them. They accelerate as fast, or faster, than any truck out there, and that's stock out of the box. You don't need a bigger motor cause it's got the biggest already! :D I have a MSJ 2-speed tranny in one of them and it is doing well over 50 mph. With a gear change, some guys are getting 60 mph on this setup.

If you give them too much throttle, they will wheelie all day long, hehe. Some folks say they wheelie too much, but I say that just means you gotta drive it. T-Maxx or Savage is easy, just stab the throttle to full and go. With the EK4, you gotta ease into it like a new girlfriend, if ya catch my drift :naughty:

Seriously though, parts for EK4 are not stocked at many places. That's why I bash the living hell out of my T-Maxx or Savage, instead of the EK4. Much easier to find replacement parts for them.

I just answered a similar question from the Associated MT forum. My advice is that if this is your first truck, the Savage is the best way to go bec. it's affordable, durable, cheap and easy to maintain because parts are readily available in most LHS. You'll have a lot of fun with it before you crave for your next truck -- has someone told you it's an addiction - beware.

Case in point with Chevy SS, he's got 3 MTs already, so in his case the Tiger EK4 is his best truck. But I checked out the price of the Tiger it's much more expensive than the Savage.
Your call; it's your truck.:no_commen Good luck in making the decision.

Savage RockS makes good point. For my very first MT, I would get Savage or T-Maxx.

However, RC4LYFE's initial question was, "what is the most bad ass mt out there!!!" I still think the answer to that is EK4. But I would not buy EK4 as my very first MT. :nope:

Back