Ok guys here is one for ya!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
So this happen on my days off. 2 things went wrong here.. The obvious is the whole left final, axel broke off. If you can guess both reasons to why this happen. I have some tasty Rat brownies. 😁 hint people are idiots!!!
Here

Attachments

• IMG_0547.png
    IMG_0547.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0548.png
    IMG_0548.png
    810.8 KB · Views: 35
I'll bet the driver had some choice words when his world went sideways! 🤣
Oh my god! The automatic pilot... it's deflating!

Now, TRAT, don't panic. On the belt line of the automatic pilot there is a hollow tube. Now that is the manual inflation nozzle. Pull it out - and blow on it 🤣

Last edited:
Did someone forget to tighten a bolt? Did they pull a Will from grind hard on yt?

Oh my god! The automatic pilot... it's deflating!

Now, TRAT, don't panic. On the belt line of the automatic pilot there is a hollow tube. Now that is the manual inflation nozzle. Pull it out - and blow on it 🤣
Trat, don't blow too hard, you might get blow back. 🤣 🤣 It worked on Air plane. And don't call me Shirley. 🤣

Last edited:
Did someone forget to tighten a bolt? Did they pull a Will from grind hard on yt?
Actually nothing wrong doing in the shop the shovel operator over loaded the left side above the final, and the driver of the haul truck hauled ars getting out there and hit a huge pot hole on way out on the left side causing the axle, final, all brake cooling system on left rear side to basically snap off. So both at fault shovel operator and haul truck driver.

Now would be a good time to check the diff and tranny flush.
A diff on these haul trucks use 6000 weight takes in winter time couple hours to fill up at least. We even have heater diapers on the 6000 tank to heat up the oil but man lock it in fill walk away time it though.

When employing the emergency manual inflation nozzle, the manual specifically states, to be carful not to get your tongue caught in the zipper apparatus. 🤣 You have one hell of a job.:cool:
One person ruins it for all.

Back