Sold / Found OFNA/Picco .26 WP3 Cooling Fins

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrotrout

Nitro Junkie
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Up for sale I have a Picco .26 cooling head never used. Button not included, this is strictly the cooling fins.
Excellent condition with a few minute nicks on the fins. Six bolt pattern with 30mm between bolt holes.
$25.00 OBO
DSCN0362.jpg

DSCN0361.jpg

Last edited:
heyas' could you tell me costs and postage if you would be willing to send to the uk? been looking a while for a replacement head for my ancient outlaw .26 and this looks to be quite suitable,
thanks

Yeah guess I should have included a price..duh. PM sent.

super , sale agreed then :) many thanks

Well hell, that was easy. Where were you when I was selling used cars, Chris o_O Thanks for your business brother.

This item is sold sold sold.

probably still saving to buy this one lol :) many thanks jeff, really made my day when I found this place ! and ty sir you have made an old engine new again, ill get some picks up when its done, as well as a wish list and them maxx bits too , ok , of to bed now , 0330 here but worth staying awake for, lol

Sorry, Chris, but if he doesn't post a price I'll have to remove the ad. You what? Ah, you already did. Well, never mind.

oh sorry, price posted was 25 uk pounds, have been trying to find the right kind of head for a while for this and kind of jumped at the chance, my apologies rolex

Chris don't worry about Rolex, he's just joking.....or senile. Either way your good.

cheers a healthy dose of paranoia, useually covers most mistakes :)

We're not using rules again, are we?
It's the OTHER guy that needed to post the price. Was there a topic in this thread?
Help me. I've fallen but I don't remember.

We're not using rules again, are we?
It's the OTHER guy that needed to post the price. Was there a topic in this thread?
Help me. I've fallen but I don't remember.

Up for sale I have a Picco .26 cooling head never used. Button not included, this is strictly the cooling fins.
Excellent condition with a few minute nicks on the fins. Six bolt pattern with 30mm between bolt holes.
$25.00 OBO

:confused: Huh? Item is paid for and shipped. Piss of (crab)cake.

Last edited:
LOL!

the head arrived on the first :) well happy, many thanks nitro'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back