Ofna jammin x1-crt failsafe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markjohnson151

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I wanted to put a failsafe on my truggy but when i install the failsafe i can hold the break and after 4 sec. the failsafe starts flashing from red to green. I can turn the switch on the car off and then back on and it is fine. The same thing happens when i hold the throttle down for 4 sec. I'm wondering if it is even possible to install a failsafe on this car. Can anyone give me some tips?

It is not the car that is the problem. It most likely lies with your receiver or the fail safe itself. What receiver and fail safe do you have? Also have you looking in the manual to see what the flashing light means?

It is not the car that is the problem. It most likely lies with your receiver or the fail safe itself. What receiver and fail safe do you have? Also have you looking in the manual to see what the flashing light means?

In the manual it says that the failsafe will do that when the battery is low but i put brand new batteries in and it still does it i have 2 failsafes and they are both duramax but they both work fine on my hpi savage X. But they won't on the truggy. I think it might be my reciever.

I`m having the same problem with a Duratrax failsafe. Always coming on, no matter if the batteries came right out of the charger. Let us know if you figure anything out.

Back