OFNA Hyper 10 Short Course 4x4 Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ofna-hyper-10-truck.jpg

OFNA has just released their short course truck kit, the OFNA Hyper SC 10 Pro 4x4, is a kick in the pants 1/10 scale 4 wheel drive short course truck kit that is competitive right out of the box. The OFNA Hyper 10 short course truck is right at home on the track running with 1/8 scales nitros and electrics...

Click to continue

Looks good, but still think I'm going to get the Traxxas.

Is it just a kit right now?

Sorry if I missed it but any one know the price tag on this? If its any where near as durable as the 2wd slash they Id consider it since it comes as a roller.

Lloyd,

I've checked both OFNA.com and NitroHouse.com and neither have a listed or MSRP price at the moment.

Ok thanks Mike. Anybody wanna guess? Id say maybe $200-ish?

$224.95 will be my guess.

Yeah, looks around $200-250. Although the new 4x4 Slash looks nicer, Traxxas will never release it as a kit like this, they are strictly an RTR company (not that there's anything wrong with that). I like kits like this sometimes. You get a bare bones package to put what YOU want in it. For example, I like the motor and esc that come with the new 4x4 Slash, but I already have a radio system and servos...plus I just like assembling a kit. Only thing I'd be concerned about is the durability, it's hard to beat Traxxas or HPI, hopefully OFNA can hold up in the SCT market...I know they do make some pretty tough 1/8 scale buggies.

Jammin SCRT?

Does anyone know if there is a differance between the Ofna Hyper & the Jammin SCRT? And if so what they are. Thanks in advance for any input.

Back