Ofna Force .32 vs LRP .30- .32

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How would the Ofna force .32 compare to the LRP engines in the same size. I found one for a pretty good price online. And are they an easy tune engine.

I've always had good luck with the force engines

transmited from a mobile communications device

I've always had good luck with the force engines

Dang Hot rod that was a fast reply. I sold my Jato so I finally got the cash to purchase my engine. I found a new Ofna Force .32 engine for $120 free shipping. That is a good bit cheaper than the LRP. Just wondering how the power compares to the LRP .32 or .30. I have the extra cash to put with what I got outta the Jato to buy the LRP, just thought saving a few bucks on the engine, might help with the purchase of some other parts needed.

All I can say is I have beat multiple force engines and they hold up to the task,as for power comparison I'm not sure I've never had one of each at the same time

I have a .32 force in my tmaxx. I like it alot. I find it very eay to tune, the only thing i don't like is the head only comes in gray, i can't find a nice looking head for it. The eng is a torque monster, I'm running a 20t clucth and a 36t spur and i can flip it just thinking about giving it gas, as for top end, with that gearing and 3.2 tires i have only got it up to 48mph on a GPS, i was expecting a bit more out of it to be honest. Over all, i like it.

I went with the LRP .32 and have no regrets. More torque than I need whenever I need it and have yet to be able to find a tune setting that it wont start on...At the moment I'm running a 24 tooth cb and a 56 tooth spur. with the wide ratio RRP set in the trans, never been able to clock it but its plenty fast for me:)

nikko when i was running my ofna 28 it came with a purple head that i really couldnt stand. When i had to replace it grey was all i could find too but it was a big improvement imo, just sayin

The. 28does have a couple of heads available, not the .32. What didn't you like about it.

Well its more the color i didn't like the engine itself was good overall but it just seemed underpowered in the top end. Leaning it out only yielded higher temps.

What chassis/engine mounts are you guys running for these BBs.. ?

Last edited:
What chassis/engine mounts are you guys running for these BBs ?

I am running an RD Logics, supermaxx copy BB conversion. The chassis is the same length as the stock #4907 tmaxx chassis.

Back