Ofna Force 25?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiero_silva

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is it a good motor? I can get them new for about 100$, is that a good price?

Well its an ok engine. If I were you I would look into something else. What are you going to use it in? Os RG is a good mill for whatever your going to put it in. SH .28 can be bought for about $130 and you will get much more engine than the ofna. Just my .02.

I am actually interested in the Sportwerks 26 after seeing ClintD's vid.

I hear that is a good mill as well. Also XTM 24.7 all great mills for a reasonable price.

Yup on the 247 pro. My Bro has it in his MGT and it pulls that rig. That ride is close to 13 pounds! It pulls it like nothing. Stock tires and gearing. It has a RCS cage and he is using an OS T2050 pipe. Very nice. Just break it in well and don't rush. That goes for any mill.

What about the picco .27? that thing looks sweet!

I dont know, its the picco .27 with the green head. Its the replacement for the outlaw .26...

vbgagnon said:
Well its an ok engine. If I were you I would look into something else. What are you going to use it in? Os RG is a good mill for whatever your going to put it in. SH .28 can be bought for about $130 and you will get much more engine than the ofna. Just my .02.
where do u find a SH .28 for 130! thats an awsome price! are the SH .28's bomb? only 130 wow, I'm mad i bought my hyper .21 turbo now. and it was 10 dollars more! are the SH .28's hard to break in/ tune? what fuel, glow plug, exaust work well with the SH 28? thanks,
mark

Back