Off-road show pic's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we dont see those around here so thanks for the post.

Cliff notes...:hehe:

078-1.jpg

Looks like you guys throw a hell of a party, lots of interesting rides made it out. Thanks for sharing.

Anything for your veiwing enjoyment ;)

cool rides, thanks for sharing!!

lol you know your rig is bad ass when people get on the ground to look under it!

lol you know your rig is bad ass when people get on the ground to look under it!

Well she worked really hard to trim it up for the big show... :hehe:

Oh, you're talking about the trucks, yeah....trucks...you'll have that.

the dude she was with was a knob

Yeah they were some things there and some junk

lots of nice rides there....too bad the ass hat wouldn't move out of the way so you could have got a better pic of the chick....LOL!!!!!

Yeah she wasn't bad at all...alittle small in the chest department but oh well

Awesome pics bud, I think I could live with the small chest issue...:D
The 1970ish split bumper Camaro turned 4x4.... I almost had a stroke. Sacrilage!:angry:

Awesome pics bud, I think I could live with the small chest issue...:D
The 1970ish split bumper Camaro turned 4x4.... I almost had a stroke. Sacrilage!:angry:

Yeah cuz you can always buy a chest now....Yeah the camaro is just enough to make you sick

Do these guys have homes? Just wondering with all that bling on some of the trucks....
As for the chick in the short skirt... I have repeatedly gone back and forth on what to comment on that... I really can't think of one except to go back and look for a while.:dumb:

Wow..you can almost see her downstairs.

This looks like a hoot to ride.

Nice pics thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• 003-3.jpg
    003-3.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 62
This looks like a hoot to ride.

Nice pics thanks for sharing.

Thanks....that is mine as well as the Black quad next to it....Its a blast weather your on a trail, dunes, or driving in town....the looks you get while driving it down the road

Back