O.S 21tm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So a buddy of mine just put the o.s on his revo, and we r not real impressed with its power at the moment. I told him maybe it needed an exhaust to wake it up like one I just put on the picco. Is there an exhaust that anyone would recommend for that motor? Could it use the big block ths setup like I just bought, or maybe the ths small block system? Let me know what u guys have experienced with this motor. He is running the stock revo exhaust at the moment. Thanks guys.

I've got a 21tm in a 4909 maxx it was a bit painful to get a good tune to start but after about 15 tanks its good now had to seal the thing too.at the moment I'm running a stock resinator and feel it is holding it back and have just ordered a ths system for and hopefully it will be better
I still have that sb ths system if you want it

do u think that small block ths will b a big improvement over stock? Really kinda need to know cause id hate to talk him into it and not really see any improvement.

I havent personally tested the pipe with the 21tm as its in a maxx but I would think anything is an improvement of the stock setup

Back