NUAD Very very cool.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
NUAD --- New Used Album Day
My sister brought over a bunch of albums and gave to me, and she is bringing a lot more.
She was on her ATV so couldn't bring more but check these out...:thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

The Charlie Daniels band - High Lonesome
Tom Petty - Damn the Torpedoes
AeroSmith - Toys in the Attic
Foreigner - Foreigner 4
Foreigner - I don't remember the name of the album
Jackson Brown - The Pretender
Boston - Don't Look Back "my favorite album ever"
Willie Nelson - Live- I gotta get drunk
Van Halen - Fair Warning
Canned Heat - The New Age
Queen - Queen ll
April Wine - The Nature Of The Beast " another fav"

I know
Tom Petty
Aerosmith
Foreigner
Boston
Queen
Van Halen
and thats all I know from that list.

I got some vinyl's myself, which are Fleetwood mac, a Target classic album which is a whole mix of bands, the Batman (Lego) movie soundtrack. Those are the bigger ones, and I have 2 smaller ones which is Devil Inside - INXS and Crocodile Rock - Elton John (from my grandpa) I would be more into actual records if I had a better turntable, and if they weren't so expensive. Same for cassettes, but I only have 1 cassette player, which is junk, and idk who sells them anymore.

And then I have a drawer of my grandpa's old records.

Have to familiarize my self, the bigger ones are 33s and the smaller ones are 45s?

My music is all on the phone, mostly MP3 files (that I use to burn onto my CDs) or apps like Spotify, XM, Tidal, Soundcloud, YT Music, ect.

I don't have a turn table and I lost all of my old albums in a divorce, but don't worry, she is recovering nicely. :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

the turntable i have, my cousin (2 months older than me) got it for me like 7 years ago, its one of those cheap big lots or boscovs ones with LED lights, yea those lights were annoying, so I took the e clip off that hold the actual turn table in place, and I cut the wire for the LEDs. Still works and plays fine, but no lights.

My local vintage audio store (Just Audio, which I posted about earlier in the year) does and sells turntables, really nice quality ones too, but sooo expensive.
https://shopjustaudio.com/collections/turntables

Back