now THIS is what i call a new toy!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I finally got my truck!!

06 nissan titan le fully loaded!

IMG_8251-1024.jpg

IMG_8252-1024.jpg

IMG_8253-1024.jpg

IMG_8254-1024.jpg

IMG_8255-1024.jpg

IMG_8256-1024.jpg

VERY nice!!! I really like the Titan. If I were to ever part with my Ram and didn't get another then that would be my choice. And the color is perfect. My last Nissan ('88 Hardbody Special) was black. Miss it...

Rockford Fosgate sound?!?! VERY nice indeed!

Congrats man...... bet thats the most it is going to go off road with her, eh?

NICE TRUCK! Congratulations.

Oh wow....i love nissan trucks. My father has a titan, sounds real good after the borla exhaust. Hope you don't get bored of it, those v8s in the titans have seen 300k miles.

Very nice truck, and very nice color. Wish my dad didn't get arrest me red, i don't even dare drive that thing.

NICE!! let me know the mileage you get. i get 13.4 combined in my 6.0 gasser with 80% highway miles

Congrats man...... bet thats the most it is going to go off road with her, eh?

i may hop a few medians to get out of traffic, but around here there isnt much non paved area... lol

thanks for the comments guys. I'm pretty proud of her myself!

very nice! congrats beason! what did you drive before?

Mind if i asked what you paid? My parents almost bought a new one today but decided against it later. They were looking at a crew cab long bed for 27.

Nice truck beason, does it jump well, can it wheely?

Nice....I like it I had considered getting one a few years back when I was stateside....strange I have never seen one here in Japan....

very nice! congrats beason! what did you drive before?

i had (well still have) a 2002 honda accord ex 4 door. Its a very nice car and i really liked it, but with the house and all, i knid of need a truck. can't haul a new patio set in the trunk ya know..

Mind if i asked what you paid? My parents almost bought a new one today but decided against it later. They were looking at a crew cab long bed for 27.

i got a killer deal, now remember this is a used one, and whoever had it did use it. it has a few scratches and dings, and the interior need some tlc, but i got it for $16,500 drive out. it has 60k miles.

Nice truck beason, does it jump well, can it wheely?

hell it will barely turn a tire over.. has some abs traction control setup and variable torque system. but the first time i put the hammer down, i had to look around and make sure i was still in a truck!! that big v8 has some ponies! and man does it sound mean!!

i also lucked up and found a forum, very simular to this one, but for the titan trucks. so far they have saved me some $$ already! i figured out how to program the garage door opener, (didnt come with the manual, have a pdf version now) and how to program the key fobs. (he gave me two, but neither were set up on the truck, dealship charges you 50-100$$ to do this)

i plan on getting some smoked taillights, nerf bars, bull bar, and maybe a dual 10" box for under the seat. It has the fosgate system in it though and it sounds pretty dang good!! i may just leave it. i also want to mount up a set of the low profile driving lights as reverse lights.

the interior is a different storie. it needs some tlc. stuff like loose pannels, broken cup holders, dull looking plastic, etc. I've already fixed the console lid.

Nice Truck....Those trucks look awesome with a small lift and a Billet Grille...You done good man Congrats

little update on the truck. i havent been messing with RC much because I've been working on this thing.. (and its to damm hot!!)

IMG_8551.jpg

IMG_8554.jpg

IMG_8556.jpg

well i notice new wheels and tires and the side steps!!! nice truck

I've added the wheels, steps, flowmaster 50 dumped, dual 10's with amp, bed extender, and armada air dam. also picked up floor mats, and the factory jack and tools.

soon to add, 2in drop shackles and "traction bars", new cold air intake, and tinted taillights.