Novak Havoc Ballistic 550 Short Course Systems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
novak-short-course-brushless.jpg

To power the already popular Ballistic 550 Brushless Motors, Novak is releasing the all new Havoc Pro SC Brushless ESC (#1745). It’s the first speed control specifically designed to meet the rigors of short course racing. In fact, it includes everything any short course enthusiast could ever want in a speed control: It boasts electronic timing, on-board programming with 14 adjustable parameters, a brand new braking system, and it comes factory wired to the most powerful short course motor available. Stop your search here; Novak has the short course system for you!...

Click to continue

Too bad it wont do 3s lipo though, even though I know 2s is what most racers run, it would still be nice. The 6v stock bec is nice.

BL 4.5-7.5 probably dun like 3s too much

Sicckkkk.... Need to upgrade the suspension before any power is added, but I was very happy with the 540 size Ballistics I ran in the past.

i have a castle sidewinder esc, what in all your opinions are the best brushless motor for it for short course local non roar racing?

Is anybody running a ballistic 550 motor? I just noticed the VXL esc has a port for a sensored motor and was considering it as an option.

as far as I know, and traxxas backs their crap all the way.

hahahaha in general yes they sell some crap, but in the sense of the word, i mean stuff. I find all traxxas stuff i own is great and very durable! :)

Back