Not your typical customer service…. (IMO)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SenorWickedStix

RCTalk Rookie
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I wanted to throw this out about some awesome customer service I had today. While I cannot comment on quality of parts TRB RC has pretty darn good service in my mind. When I jumped into this hobby about two months ago I did a ton of research on my Arrma Kraton Exb and found out about shimming diffs. After watching some videos on the subject I started searching out shims. For the life of me I couldn’t find the size I wanted so while looking around the internets I came across their site and sent an email asking if they had a 13x19mm shim. Got a response almost immediately saying they didn’t have them available but were working on them. Ok cool. I figured I’d check back if I remembered. Well today almost two months later the owner emailed me back stating they have them available for purchase. I had honestly completely forgotten I’d even emailed them. Just surprised the heck out of me that he’d even remember let alone even let me know they’re available. Check them out. Like I said no clue on quality but if they’re quality matches their customer service it’s gotta be pretty good I’d say.

I wanted to throw this out about some awesome customer service I had today. While I cannot comment on quality of parts TRB RC has pretty darn good service in my mind. When I jumped into this hobby about two months ago I did a ton of research on my Arrma Kraton Exb and found out about shimming diffs. After watching some videos on the subject I started searching out shims. For the life of me I couldn’t find the size I wanted so while looking around the internets I came across their site and sent an email asking if they had a 13x19mm shim. Got a response almost immediately saying they didn’t have them available but were working on them. Ok cool. I figured I’d check back if I remembered. Well today almost two months later the owner emailed me back stating they have them available for purchase. I had honestly completely forgotten I’d even emailed them. Just surprised the heck out of me that he’d even remember let alone even let me know they’re available. Check them out. Like I said no clue on quality but if they’re quality matches their customer service it’s gotta be pretty good I’d say.

Definitely smart business, we usually get an email from customers if they are looking for something we are in the process of procuring or making when it's available. Best way to get a new product out there is to sell it to people you already know are looking for it.