not really rc related I'm just so proud i had to share with ya'll...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about some pics!

Another Teaser!!!!!! Tell us all about it but don't show us any pics, LOL!!!!!

IMO the best 450 there is. Congrats!

I would get a pair of mx boots if you don't have any yet. I won't ride with out a pair. They are a blast have fun.

whoopdeedoo! What does it all meab Bazzle?:nopics:

I'm sorry i dont have any pics yet, but i will have some in a couple of weeks when i buy a pair of boots and a new camera! and woddie: :dancingpoop:

I would get a pair of mx boots if you don't have any yet. I won't ride with out a pair. They are a blast have fun.

Agreed, I broke my foot about a year and a half ago because I wasn't wearing boots.. I um, ran into the tongue on a boat trailer.. I think my foot got pinched between the foot peg and the tongue. The trailer had a boat on it and it still moved about 3 feet. I could barely walk for the first few days then I had a boot for a couple months if I remember correctly.

Thats awesome. I would have personally got the YZ 450f but I am a yamaha guy.

Congrats man, The KXF series are good scoots. Now all it needs are some 17's, slicks and a tag. :p:

JK man, although it would be FUN. Check out motorcyclecloseouts.com for boots. I've bought a lot from them, and have always had great prices, and outstanding service. I run the motard specific version of the Gaerne SG 12, and I love them, I'll never go back to A stars after trying them. They're much more comfortable, and have a built in hinged ankle brace system.

Back