Not full throttle?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattWadzRC

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all, ansmann virus 1/8th buggy RTR.
Recently, throttle servo has been jittery when at full throttle, and will not let me go, its a brand new servo, is it the batteries? or the stopper on the throttle levers?
Need an explanation, thanks guys
Matt
:\

maybe the end point is set wrong? does your radio have epa?

maybe its that metal spur you put on, causing interference...

If your using the 4aa battery holder, an upgrade to a quality, 5 cell rx pack is advised. They solve a bunch of electronic gremlins and make for a far more reliable rig. Make sure there isn't anything metal flopping around on the chassis as well. Loose screws and such.

You might want to check that the servo arm is properly adjusted for full throttle travel.

If the epa's and servo horns check out, I'm with MetalMatt.. Get a good 5cell 6V hump pack for the rx./servo's.. (in the meantime, some new AA's will probably temporarily solve your problem) these nitro's eat RX. batteries in a hurry due to controlling 2 servo's and the reciever, all off just a small 4 AA pack.. Get a good rechargeable ni-mh hump pack for it, and it'll last longer and the servos will be quicker and more positive movements! Good luck!

Hams

Hey, hams sorry i couldnt see your name while typing this so, i think its hams. i think you are right, also i think i just need to adjust the angle of the servo horn so its full throttle, and my idle is to far in anyways. thanks, I'm in school now, so ill do it later, thankyou.

Matt.

KEEP CHECKING BACK TO THE THREAD UNTIL I POST AS 'FIXED'

It's close. We're here to try and help. I needed lots of help when I was starting out.