North East Champs!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeabajuice

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yeah Giants! Great victory against the Cowboys tonight. Their going to battle against the Falcons next game. I think their going to go all the way. What teams do you guys think are going to go to the superbowl?

No way are the giants making it to the Super Bowl its just not gonna happen. I almost want to bet someone $1000 that the packers win again. I'm a die hard Jet fan, always have been and hated seeing them lose today to the dolphins. Next week if the giants lose to the falcons, my year will have a great start.

I'm rooting for the home team. I don't think the Packers have what it takes this season to be a SuperBowl grade team, but they've been pretty lucky all season. I am a little worried about the Saints though.

I'm pulling for the Saints! I think they make it to Lambeau field for the NFC championship game and it's going to be one heck of a game!

In the AFC I expect it to come doom to the Patriots and the Ravens. I want the Ravens to win because they can't score enough points to play with the Saints or the Packers and we will have another Super Bowl Champion form the NFC.

No way are the giants making it to the Super Bowl its just not gonna happen. I almost want to bet someone $1000 that the packers win again. I'm a die hard Jet fan, always have been and hated seeing them lose today to the dolphins. Next week if the giants lose to the falcons, my year will have a great start.

:p:...

How about those 49ers? They have had great year so far. I think they also have what it takes to win. And I bet you my rusty the Giants are going to beat the Falcons.....wait nevermind......but they are still going to beat them.

Woo! Anything to hold back the Cowgirls & Gaiders (Raiders) from doing any good would be awesome-sauce!

My team is Ten. Titans, they have not done didilly poopoo since they went to the superbowl 6-7 years back...

My other team is the Packers (inlaws are full blooded fans) and I have no doubt they will go to the Bowl again and kick some auss.

Woo! Anything to hold back the Cowgirls & Gaiders (Raiders) from doing any good would be awesome-sauce!

My team is Ten. Titans, they have not done didilly poopoo since they went to the superbowl 6-7 years back...

My other team is the Packers (inlaws are full blooded fans) and I have no doubt they will go to the Bowl again and kick some auss.

Hey what the hell? I'm going and erasing the advice I posted in your other thread now. :p:

You know us Raiders fans are WAY overdue right? Ain't gonna happen after last night's loss though.

You guys quit bickering. Look at the Vikings, they've NEVER been to a Super Bowl! lol

HPI Killer - That 1 yard cost me so much ching it was unbearable!!!! Wifes a Titans fan and all she did was run her mouth and cost me tons of $$$ because of 1 lousy yard!!!

Dam women always opening thier mouths and inserting my paychecks!!!!:(

Last edited:
No bickering, just desperate for more than one superbowl win in my lifetime. I'm a Raiders fan, it's allowed. :hehe:

Wait a sec, they've been and just have never won one, right?

Ok, they've been there physically, but they never really showed up! Four Super Bowls, zero wins. Spanked!

No bickering, just desperate for more than one superbowl win in my lifetime. I'm a Raiders fan, it's allowed. :hehe:

Wait a sec, they've been and just have never won one, right?
Haha Tuche! :hehe:

HPI Killer - That 1 yard cost me so much ching it was unbearable!!!! Wifes a Titans fan and all she did was run her mouth and cost me tons of $$$ because of 1 lousy yard!!!

Dam women always opening thier mouths and inserting my paychecks!!!!:(
Haha thats funny indeed, that 1 yard was a close damn call:hehe:

Last edited:
Back