Nor-Cal RC Rock Crawler Finals

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Heading to the Nor-Cal rc crawler finals tomorrow, the top five drivers from each of the five sanctioned clubs 25 drivers in all will be battling it out for one of two invites to the USRCCA RC Crawler Nationals, I will do my best to get some pics and post them.

Here is a couple pics of the area.
attachment.php

attachment.php

might just have to take a dip in the river to cool off tomorrow.:D

No worky for me....

Hell yeah Curtis I wish the best of luck to you :D

The pics no worky for me either :(

I am so f#$%ing pissed off, I work my ass off making it to all seven comps in the point series for my club and take 3rd place so I can go to the nor-cal finals only to find out that when I get there it is in a place that with my messed up knees along with other things that I can not get down to let alone back up out of the spot for the second year in a row, it's poop like this that make me not want to comp any more because you have douche bags from other clubs that don't give a crap about some peoples limitations.:angry::angry::angry: when the majority decides on a location. When I asked how the access to the location was I was told "it is what it is" thanks a lot ASS HOLES for your consideration!!!!!

Sorry just had to vent:whhooo:

so sorry no pics:(

^^^100% understand man. I hope you voiced your opinion to them in person. If you were someone who hadnt comped yet then thats one thing but since your there every comp, you need to be included in the decisions OR atleast have an accurate description of the place and accessibility.

My decision really didn't matter when you got 3 of 5 clubs agreeing on the location, at that point the other 2 clubs really don't matter, you would think that people would just have some common courtesy, but I guess that's just to much to ask for.