Nor Cal Race Season is back. Starts in March

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Racing News:

The Ground Pounder Club will be hosting their first race of the 2007 season this weekend, March 4th. The race will be held at MGM Brake in Cloverdale and is weather permitting (but that's looking good right now!). This is a non-points race, for members only (although, you can sign up for the Club on race day!). Come on out and have a great time running your r/c cars with one of the best Club's in Northern California. Oval and on-road, for nitro and electric, with a fun filled family oriented atmosphere!

Another great club, the Rocks Club, will be hosting their first race of the 2007 season on March 18th. This will be at the K-mart parking lot, on North Texas, in Fairfield. Expect a large group of GP/JPH racers to attend this event!

Stockton R/C Raceway will be hosting the Roar Region 12 Carpet On-Road Champs March 17th and 18th. Check out www.stocktonrcraceway.com for more info. This race is indoors, so it will happen rain or shine. Ruben and Crew will also be hosting a 2.5 day oval race on March 24th and 25th. Looks to be a great race and a great way to end the season for Stockton. More info on the Stockton website.

When does the Hobby Town Petaluma race season start? I'm looking forward to running the TC3 and 1/8 scale. I wish I could make it to the GP race but my weekend is already booked.

What he said.

Back