Nor Cal October Fest Bash?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Any interest in having an RCNT bash in Northern CA sometime in October before the winter sets in?
Post your desired dates / Location and we can go from there.
-Ed

Last edited:
I am down for a Bash Fest. I am pretty booked up for the next month as I will be in London for two weeks.....

Count me in, I say Sac but that idea seems to always be not so popular but it has cheap hotels, lots to do, and about a million bash spots period.

Sac would seem to be the logical place.
There are several tracks that we can look at for one of the days. The track for the ECB2 was a great success. There are a lot of bash spots in Sac. if a track isn't available.

Sac. sports Great strip clubs and is just a hop and a skip to Reno :)
I also hear that StrechM has a new blender and keeps his beer cooler stocked up at all times.

I'm still looking to see my Oct. Schedule will be like.

I would go but I can't take a vacation since just came bcak from one. If there ever was a bash in So Cal .. i would go. Lots of construction sites and tracks to try out.

That's a hard one jon2 as we have some guys from Oregon and Washington and that would make it near impossible for them to make it. What about a 3 day weekend? I can take a Friday off or a Monday. Sac is only about 7 hrs for you, and about 5.5-6 for me. Ed also would have to travel a few hours. I would also love to meet up with some of our Bay Area Players like HireZ also. I don't know why us West Coast boys can never organize like the East Coast people. We all seem to be so wishy washy and I hope this works out as it would be a killer time!

I'm down for one as long as it's within a reasonable distance. Sac is ok, so is the Bay Area for that matter. I'll do some home work for possibilities in this area if we can come up with some dates. October 16-19 are out for me. I'll be at Staples Center in Fresno for the pre-season Kings/ Lakers game. Any other dates should be fine.

I'd rather we come and trash your place if you don't mind.
I did manage to explode my sister's blender making pitchers margaritas a few months back. What a friggin mess. My black clothes turned green, so did her kitchen!

edit, edit,I love my spelling!

Last edited:
Bash sounds good to me. How close is it to NYC??
Maybe I should leave now.

FastEddy said:
Sac would seem to be the logical place.
There are several tracks that we can look at for one of the days. The track for the ECB2 was a great success. There are a lot of bash spots in Sac. if a track isn't available.

Sac. sports Great strip clubs and is just a hop and a skip to Reno :)
I also hear that StrechM has a new blender and keeps his beer cooler stocked up at all times.

I'm still looking to see my Oct. Schedule will be like.

Capital City RC is about to have their Cap City Classic this weekend and the new track is off the hook! www.capitalrc.com check it out!

FastEddy said:
WIMP!
Is your cooler portable?
Quit blabbing your lips about me in public big guy. LMAO!

Sure my cooler is portable if you have 4 strong men and a couple of mules.

Last edited:
Count me in as well. I am also flexible on the dates and site.

In three years if you happen to have a bash planned on the east coast i can make it.

HumboldtBlazer said:
That's a hard one jon2 as we have some guys from Oregon and Washington and that would make it near impossible for them to make it. What about a 3 day weekend? I can take a Friday off or a Monday. Sac is only about 7 hrs for you, and about 5.5-6 for me. Ed also would have to travel a few hours. I would also love to meet up with some of our Bay Area Players like HireZ also. I don't know why us West Coast boys can never organize like the East Coast people. We all seem to be so wishy washy and I hope this works out as it would be a killer time!

I know that it would be a long shot. Just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone would bite. Yank Yank.. Oh well. I would be down for a three day weekend but like I said my vacation and funds are limited as I just gave up a lot of cash recently for a car and some family. And the time I have to go on vacation is limited. My Boss is really needy of me as I am in charge of the plant pretty much. I will have to try and see if I can make it. I would bring whatever rides I have left if I sell the ones I posted.

Come on guys. We can't let the east coast boys make us look bad.

Sheesh, I guess the east coast has us beat when it comes to getting organized. West coast RCNT members, we should all hang our heads in shame.

As for the guys who are interested, any get together, no matter how small, is a good get together. Even if it is just at some construction site somewhere. I will make a costco beer run just for the occasion.

I'm with you!
More than one is a bash.
I know Strech and HB are up for it lets find a date. I will know my Oct. schedule in a few days and will post the weekends I have free.

We might have a larger bash because it's seasonal here in the north east.
After October, it starts to get cold here.
Some of us pack the nitro cars and trucks away until spring.
You guys can run all year long.
So we try to get in as much action as possible.
I'm sure the 4 of you will have a great bash. :rolleyes:

Back