Non splined axle hubs.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Timebomb

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hey All, I have recently purchased some Vitavon V2 beadlock rims and Pro-Line Hyrax tires. Super sweet and easy to put together. My only concern now, is the wheels don't go all the way on now.
I would like to know if there is a wheel hex conversion or if I just need to replace the hexes all together (GPM hex/rotor and caliper, orange for color) I would think 17mm hexs' would be universal, with the splines just adding strength.

20230204_213401.jpg

20230204_213335.jpg

Are they hitting on the caliper of those hexes? Nice looking wheels.

Like the wheels!! 👍
Hub change I’m going through same thing right now
CEN aluminum wheels lug is off so I have to order new aluminum hubs with different offset and lug pattern.

Oh. Well either try a different set of hexes, or sand the ones you have down til they fit.

Sometimes the little threaded pin goes thru the hex too far and sticks out a tiny bit on the other side causing difficulties.

Oh. Well either try a different set of hexes, or sand the ones you have down til they fit.
Yea, that was going to be my next step. Take out the dremel and grind them down a bit.
Traxxas wheel hex's pop in place and are held in place by the wheel and tire nut.

Yeah, some hexes just slide over the pin, and some are actually held on with a threaded pin.

Back