Non RC video. my job at fast forward

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clintd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I bring a video camera with me in the truck on Thursday and Friday to record the idiots on the road. anyway I was sorting through the video and noticed that at fast forward, It makes the Mack sound like a high end sports car.
This video was taken in a 2006 Mack Vision Tractor trailer.
The beginning of the video is normal speed then it goes to fast forward.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyupcJBxUs8"]YouTube - turn a truck into a sports car[/ame]

ClintD,

I never realized you was a truck driver. Pretty cool video, I like the sound of the Mack at high speed, haha!

-Michael

I was waiting for it to take off LOL

looks like no fun to drive in that traffic.. That in Nj?

Very nice.

The person driving that white car was an idiot.

That does sound cool! Have to admit, always been enamored by big rigs! About the closest I've come to driving one was driving a 10-wheel low-boy one summer when I worked for Pepsi.

Cool video, Clint!

I wasn't always a driver. I used to be a service mechanic. Then I went to work for a friend of mine (bad idea) in the construction trade. I maintained the equipment and since I was the only one that passed the CDL test I would move the big machines on a lowboy. at that place there was a fire in the garage which took care of most of my tool's. I was told the insurance didn't cover my tools so I quit and here I am.

As far as idiot drivers, I have enough video to start my own show.

I also think most drivers should check the blinker fluid. LOL

Cool.....nice pass of the semi near the end...if you just listen to the sound it really does sound italian........Cheers for the working man!!!

One thing popped into my head during the end of the video; NASCAR onboard video. I kept expecting some left turns!!

That was with an empty trailer, so I was starting out in 4th gear. One of these days I'll get a video with a full trailer of freight and I can see what it sounds like going through all 10 gears. or at least 9. 1st gear is so low that at idle you can actually walk faster.

This video was taken on the same street that I started on. In my first video if you look on the right after I pull out of the driveway, you will see the McDonalds.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojoLgaJuqIE"]YouTube - Newark police chase[/ame]

Back