No RC wrenching for few days

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Work work work just got off the short bus to come home for few hours of sleep then back at it

IMG_0331.png

If that thing was parked in my backyard it would have a set of deep dish mags and a big block in its future. Your bus is really cool.

Mange to make it out of bed without a bump on my head now off to the short bus for another night shift 👍

I've been working on my daughter's mini Summit. I thought I would eliminate some of the wire clutter by soldering the battery splitter right off the ESC. Plugged it in and it has steering but no throttle? After looking at it for a while I realized I was trying to run it on 4s, Oops. I'll be rewiring the plugs in about an hour.

I've been working on my daughter's mini Summit. I thought I would eliminate some of the wire clutter by soldering the battery splitter right off the ESC. Plugged it in and it has steering but no throttle? After looking at it for a while I realized I was trying to run it on 4s, Oops. I'll be rewiring the plugs in about an hour.
Sounds like something I might do. 🤪