No one is gonna believe this deal.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewalt Drill

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
so i was looking to get a X-Maxx but it was out of stock everywhere i looked so i turned to ebay looked around still saw nothing until i looked again a few hours later and i saw a listing for used x-maxx for 900$ i thought used for retail price? seems like a scam i thought until i saw the pictures and description and holy the thing has a Hobbywing Max6 ESC comes with 2 Traxxas 4s lipos Traxxas metal geared servo and stock both working fine and the car looks barely used + a handmade wall mount...........needless to say its gone but the same seller has another rigged out X-Maxx with worse specs and here's the link
(its gone now so i removed the link)

Last edited:
Man, I'm not sure I want another 1/5 scale kit but If I did, Id be all over that. Not in love with his wall hanger as it puts all the weight on the tires but thats a pretty good deal. I got a similar kind of deal on my Kraton 8S. 1/5 scale is a hoot but its a little to big for me. Prolly wont get more but I dont think Ima get rid of the K8 either :)

I didnt see that...better use paypal if you try and buy that one lol.

Nice truck, but zero feedback is a red flag, would only consider it I could see locally, talk to the seller, or someone on a forum with a good rep might know of the owner/vehicle. Lots of scams out there, zero ebay feedback is an easy one to avoid.

ya know what they say risk it for the biscuit :) just as advertised and more

IMG_20210616_135336.jpg

Last edited:
ya know what they say risk it for the biscuit :) just as advertised and more

View attachment 128191
I just took a risk on a new ESC/Motor combo on ebay that was priced way below normal. Tracking said it was delivered today but if it was it wasn't delivered to my house Q_Q

Glad your gamble worked out better :)