Sold / Found Nitro's Parts,Engine and misc Sale.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Nitro?

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got Nitro's Sellout.. Parts,Engines and misc Sale.

Alright i have way too much savage stuff so I'm listing it all on here
All parts are for the .25 savage,not the X model

I have up first

Savage Parts

5 shocks,All are in pretty good shape,they need oil in them,no problems with them from what i can tell $8shippedSOLD!!!!! Pending payment from Darthracer
NEXT

Two set's of four And one set of 2 Savage upper Arms,There brand new outta the package,from what i see,there's now marks or wear on them whatsoever $20shipped for both

1 Inner radio trade,Awesome condition no marks or nothing
$3shippedSOLD!!!!! Pending payment from Darthracer

I have a pair of lower bulkhead plates,New out of package never put on,have no makes no scrapes nothing but the purple annodizing. $12 shipped

Next i have a fullset of 8 purple and 3 red stock savage springs,there missing some of the paint on them,in good condition they still got there spring toem
$10 shipped

Next i have a used rollbar,it's slightlly bent,scraped,typical savage roll bar,it's in decent shape.still useable i just dont need 2 $5shipped SOLD!!!!! Pending payment from Darthracer

Next i have a complete set of 4 upper and lower arm pins. Good condition still work have no cracks or hard wear. $6shipped for both
SOLD!!!!! Pending payment from Darthracer

Got one savage lower arm,it looks brand new has no wear or anything to it.
$3shipped

Also have 1 savage bellcrank steering.it's used the holes look fine and it's put together,you'll need screws and bearings if they have bearings.$2shipped

Nip a set of 2 Hpi GT5 wheels,still sealed in package never taken out or used
$10shipped

Nitro Engines,

I have a Ofna Force .26 parts engine,It was pinched by a freind,but it's way to tight and the piston jams at middle center.Has carb,crankcase head it's a complete engine without clutch,Has pullstart backplate but need's a pullstart and owb,I'm not sure how many gallons are through this engine. It's used
$25 shipped OBO

Next is a AE MGT.21 engine,This engine has decent compression,it's not high compression by anymeens, It's a drillstart engine has all parts there except for a clutch.Not sure how many gallons are on this engine either,THe condition is used. $35 Shipped.

Next I have a O.S .12cv,This engine i was putting together for a freind but got another engine as a replacement,This engine has a Brand new piston and sleeve that i installed in hopes of finding a cooling head,It also have a spare piston and sleeve set that i pulled out wich has great compression,i just wanted to go new.It's a non pull engine,it's need's screws for the backplate since the head's are worn,this engine need's a cooling head.The condition is new used. Wanting $25 shipped

Radio's

For sale,Futaba MJ t2phka 2 channel Am i think,75mhz radio,channell number 76, 75.710mhz Has crystals,recevere,Radio need's batterys and installation, Will sell for $25 shipped.obo
There will be more stuff to come,The pictures in the link are "ok" looking,If somebody want's better viewable pictures just tell me what pictures they want and ill get new ones.I've been trying to figure out this new camera deal but it's not working too well.

Link to the pictures. http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Got_Nitro/Rcnt Sale/

All prices are OBO,And i will combine better prices on multiple bought items

I failed to menchion I do not accept paypal,I'm only 17 and won't break laws against banks/services,I will accept MO but they need to be tracked,It's not required by me but it's a plus.

Last edited:
I'm interested in:

1 Inner radio trade,Awesome condition no marks or nothing
$3shipped

Next i have a used rollbar,it's slightlly bent,scraped,typical savage roll bar,it's in decent shape.still useable i just dont need 2 $5shipped

Next i have a complete set of 4 upper and lower arm pins. Good condition still work have no cracks or hard wear. $6shipped for both

5 shocks,All are in pretty good shape,they need oil in them,no problems with them from what i can tell $8shipped

I'll send PM as well.

I got your PM,I responded.

Inner tray,Rollbar,Arm pins,Shocks are sold,Pending payment from Darthracer.

Bump for the rest of this stuff.

New price on the force .26,AE.21 and CV .12

$20 shipped for the force
$25 shipped for the AE.21
$20 Shipped for the O.S .12

Bump for this stuff.

Bump,Still waiting on Darthracer's MO. Bump for the item's that aren't sold.

Price's are obo guys,I'm only gonna havem up for a couple days then I'm hordin these away for my savage.

Darthracer,I receved your MO,Your item's will be shipped tomorrow,Bump for the rest of this stuff,Wednesday is the last day this stuff will be forsale.

Got Nitro? said:
Darthracer,I receved your MO,Your item's will be shipped tomorrow,Bump for the rest of this stuff,Wednesday is the last day this stuff will be forsale.

Bump,Darth your package should arrive today or tomorrow.

This is that last bump,If nothing else sell's,I'm closin her down.

I have a deal pending on the Force and O.S

Last edited:
Bump,I'm giving this another couple of day's. Force is sold,O.S is sold. And i now have PAYPAL!!! WHooooO HoooO

Ill sell the whole lot for $60

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back