Nitrolux fuel?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is anybody using this fuel or tested it?

My LHS has it its a good price compared to o'donnel, but that fuel is great!
NITROLUX.jpg

First I've heard of this brand!...all I can say is if it's that much cheaper it may not be a top quality fuel,...but someone's gotta test it maybe it should be you,if you do get it do a comparison and rite up about it on here!.....
What's the oil content?

6% castor + 6% synthetic.

I'd give it a try. Prob same as some brand name just re branded in a cheaper package.

I think so. It would probably be same as my odonnel rtr fuel. It has 12 % castor and synthetic.

Its about 33% cheaper then odennel.

Never seen it, but I'm over the pond sooo.... My advice would be to try a small amount, and if you like it, keep it :)

I have tested the fuel for about five tanks, had to do a close the HSN a turn in order to get it to run good. Because i was on 150 F and it was bogging like hell.
But over all seems to have about the same performance like the O'Donnell fuel, but nitrolux have better cooling.

Conclusion: Will stick to nitrolux

Cat approves:
funny-awesome-animals-8-10.jpg

I have tested the fuel for about five tanks, had to do a close the HSN a turn in order to get it to run good. Because i was on 150 F and it was bogging like hell.
But over all seems to have about the same performance like the O'Donnell fuel, but nitrolux have better cooling.

Conclusion: Will stick to nitrolux

Cat approves:
funny-awesome-animals-8-10.jpg
Well, as long as the cat approves :p