Sold / Found nitro truck package to trade for electric car or truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stinknugget

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a megatech tempest gladiator that I've ran twice. Minus the two runs the manufacturer recommeded breakin. It is in immaculate condition. Everything is stock except the fuel filter i added. To prove how much i took care of it i drove to new york from philly (megatechs headquarters) to have it professionaly fixed after a gear in the transmission came loose. The body has been stripped of all the homo gladiator logo crap. I added numerous water slide decals of proffesional sponsors to give it a more monster truck stock car appeal. I will post pictures if possible. It comes with the airtronics pistol grip radio and a dubro rechargable glow plug igniter + numerous spare parts i bought "just in case". I am looking to get into electric because what little time i do have is usually early in the morning when i get home from work and the nitro powered is too loud in my neighborhood. Let me know what you have. I'm also willing to sell the truck outright if the price is right.

Trade

I have an Electric Rustler that is in excellent condition. Comes with a full set of paddle tires and the original stock tires. I has 2 batteries, AC/DC 400 quick charger, Radio and all electronics, some misc parts and pieces, standard 20 turn modified motor. Runs great and is a blast.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back