Nitro trailer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was rather intense....
Nice work either way :)
Also, was that a wheel coming of at 0:50?

Yeah so over the holiday I had a few large trees removed from my yard and some big piles of mulch left over so I started bashing the Nitros on them. I set up the camera and got some footage and used the movie trailer app on my iPhone. The final three cuts are the Front wheel coming off then the rear wheel came off when I hit a large piece of wood and sent the buggy off the jump sideways and then I hit the camera stand.

Yeah so over the holiday I had a few large trees removed from my yard and some big piles of mulch left over so I started bashing the Nitros on them. I set up the camera and got some footage and used the movie trailer app on my iPhone. The final three cuts are the Front wheel coming off then the rear wheel came off when I hit a large piece of wood and sent the buggy off the jump sideways and then I hit the camera stand.
Maybe consider "accidentally" leaving them there for "research purposes"...

Hahaha When my neighbor asked what I was doing to the yard I said, building an RC track. I wish! Just getting grass and sprinklers. I do plan on going further with the videos but I'm learning as I go

Back