Nitro stampede

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used and not really upgraded at all. I just put new fuel lines on and thats about it.

IMO look into youtube for sealing the motor how too's, Rpm the suspension and proceed to beat the snot out of it. My father in law has the 1st gen nitro stampede and while it wont win any speed compititions it does bash pretty well

Had to take it to the hobby shop. Couldnt get it runnin worth poop! He never tested it before i got it either...So I'm just waitin, and there was a leak around the exhaust chamber and the engine meets, so i had to seal that up with jb weld, and now my lhs owner has it, ill find out next week when i go to my aunts.

How long was the RIG sitting befor YOU took ownership do you know if After Run Oil was used in the engine " IMO " After Run Oil is a BIG MUST in any Nitro engine I think "..
As far as up grades go hears my suggestions
RPM front & back bumpers / RPM skid plates on the bottom of chassis / wheelie bar "pede's can be wheelie monsters @ times " / RPM A-Arms front & rear / Traxxas big bore shocks
RX recever Hump pack 1600Mah -1800Mah / upgrade steering servo

I have no idea how long it was sittin.. And i will take that into mind.

Hehe the pede is I wheelie machine when it runs good
I've never broken a a-rm but have broke 1 front shocktower 2 skids and 2 chassis back bones. STrc aluminum tower and skid fixed that

Back